Nov 13, 2010

4X4 3-Tier Reindeer

Reindeer and snowmen are two of my most favorite Christmas decorations. Growing up, my mom made these 3 reindeer that had to be assembled each year. I used to look forward to the night we would put the Christmas decorations up and we got to assemble the wooden reindeer. As I got married and started having kids, I inherited the wooden reindeer and my children enjoy the same tradition that I once did putting the cute little wooden reindeer together.
These 3-tier reindeer is my own updated version of some really cute reindeer. Below is a picture of the beginning process and then the final completion. Each reindeer is different and each sales for $8 a piece. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did making them.




Reindeer #1 $8.00

Reindeer #2 $8.00


Reindeer #3 $8.00



0 comments:

Post a Comment