Nov 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland and Freezin Tis Season




So, I will admit.... it is November 16th and I have been listening to the 24/7 music station from Utah via the web. I am a sucker for Christmas music. I agree that playing Christmas music before Halloween is just, wrong... but starting November 1st I am ready to bring on the holidays.
As I listen to the station recently, they have been talking about the ski resorts opening, the temps at night are below freezing, and 7 day forecast calling for snow..... it kind of makes me home sick for the snow this time of year. Don't get me wrong, when I have to leave the house to run an errand and the 75 degree temp awaits outside, I don't complain....
I was inspired to make the 3 Tier Blocks one day while listening to the Christmas music.The blocks are $10 each and will look cute in your home now until the warm weather turns again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment