Nov 21, 2010

So Sorry...but it is just in the air.,,

Yesterday when the craft fair started to wrap up the weather started getting colder and the smell of rain was in the air. By the time we were ready to start loading the truck it was a down pour and the wind was blowing so hard we had to hang out in the school until the weather cleared a bit.

This morning, we woke up to dark gray clouds, winds, and rain! It was chilly in the house and it was nice to turn on the fireplace. I logged on to Facebook and all our family and friends were posting pics of all the snow that had fallen in Utah yesterday. I decided today it was time to change the look of our blog and music to fit the Christmas mood that feels the air and my heart.

I am usually not one who celebrates the holidays out of order. I definitely enjoy the Christmas music and it is a must when we are getting the holiday decors ready for the craft fairs.

I hope you enjoy the new look of the blog and music. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and much love throughout the holiday season.


0 comments:

Post a Comment