Nov 3, 2010

Bottle Cap Hair Clips

I am hooked on the bottle cap hair clips!! They are so much fun to make and my favorite word "easy" to do. I am all about easy. Here is the first glimpse of what I have made over the past couple of days and I am ready to get creative again and make some more. What would I ever do if I didn't have a Micheals or a Hobby Lobby close by. The thought makes me shutter... (lol)

Princess Set #1 $5.00 each. No two hair clip is the same.
Princess Set #2-$5.00 each

Christmas Set #1 $5.00 each


"I have something to say!" Hair Clips $5.00 each
Disney Characters $5.00 each

Christmas Set #2 $5.00 each

Holiday Set #1 Valentines/Christmas $5.00 each

Misc Hair Clips (Snowman, 4th of July, and Brown Teddy Bear) $5.00 each



2 comments:

Thistle said...

Being a business owner at one time in my own life... I know the joy and excitement one feels by expressing & sharing your talents by just adding that last final touch! And this I see in all you do... is put on the final touches to make everything presentable, fun & somewhat Chic!
Good Luck... Connie T~

Connie said...

Kenna, what a great job you are doing! You are very creative! Who would have thought the young girl who used to babysit for me would now have her own business. I love it! Keep up the great work! :D <3 ya Connie

Post a Comment