Nov 9, 2010

Heritage Clothesline

I want to highlight my very talented and I might add, beautiful cousin, Margaret Tyler. Her and her family own Heritage Clothesline (www.heritageclothesline.com) and they make the cutest clothing for dolls. Their product was perfectly with the American Girl dolls. These pics below showcase their show this weekend at the Nutcracker Market in Houston, TX. If you are looking for a wonderful gift this Christmas season (or anytime during the year) check out their website and/or follow them on Facebook.

Good luck this weekend ladies~ You are my inspiration...
My cousin Margaret getting lined up waiting to check in.

Setting up their display booth. I am so envious!

Some of their products. Check out their website; www.heritageclothesline.com









0 comments:

Post a Comment