Nov 16, 2010

Reedom Elementary Fall Craft Fair

Things are coming along quite well for the craft fair that we have coming up on November 20th. We have a lot of fun, new stuff that it is literally taken up my office and now we are spilling out into the other rooms in the home. I am now asking Santa for a new craft room for Christmas. I have been a good girl this year, do you think I will get one?

I hope that everyone comes out to the Fall Craft Fair on November 20th. The event runs from 10 am to 3 pm. There will be live entertainment at 10:30 and also 11:00, food, and even an area for the kids to do crafts while you have time to shop.

The address for this event is 10025 Rumrill St. Las Vegas, NV 89179. The cross streets are Mountains Edge Parkway and Cimmaron. The school is located just south of Blue Diamond in the Mountains Edge Master Planned Community.

Please stop by our booth and say hi. We would love to meet you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment