Nov 2, 2010

Canvas Hair Clip Holders

I am a HUGE fan of hair clips, bows, and everything that looks cute in my girls hair. It stems back to the days of playing girls fastpitch softball. Every picture that I look at, if it was when I started my softball career at the age of 5 or finished up at the age of 21 during the "college softball years" I have always wore a bow in my hair.

With the massive amount of "hair ditties" we have as a family, I am constantly looking for fun, cute ways to display the hair clips.

One day while I was in our local craft store I walked passed some canvases they had sitting out in the aisle. After much thought and ponder.... I came up with these. I hope you like them just as much as I do.
Mint Chocolate Chip -One available $20.00

Purple Princess Passion-One available $20.00

Beautiful Baby Blues-One available $20.00

Pinka-Dot -One available $20.00
If you see one that you like, please send me an email or leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment